jueves, 22 de mayo de 2008

Thank you BAC for the opportunity in Argentina! from USA

While working with BAC, I had the pleasure of being part of "La Legión de la Buena Voluntad" (LBV) whish provided me the opportunity of working with the Argentine community. Each facet of LBV provided a different learning experience as each activity was different. The program (both LBV an BAC) was well organized and welcoming. The organizations put me at ease and made feel comfortable is a society that I am nwe too- this enhanced my learning-, so with much love and gratitude, I thank BAC and LBV for the opportunity and experience.

Durante mi práctica con BAC tube el placer de ser parte de LBV la cual me dió la oportunidad de trabajar con la comunidad Argentina, cada actividad en LBV me dió distintas enseñanzas con cada actividad diferente que hacía. Todo el programa de BAC con LBV fué muy bien organizado y fuimos muy bienvenidas.Las organizaciones me trataron con amabilidad y me hicieron sentir muy cómoda en una sociedad nueva para mí, lo que ayudó mucho en mi aprendizaje del idioma castellano, con amor y gratitud. Agradezco mucho a BAC y LBV esta oportunidad y experiencia!
Anjali Desai, Tacoma's University, USA, daybreak@u.washington.edu

No hay comentarios: