martes, 20 de mayo de 2008

Thank you BAC for your help! Im from USA

Hi, my name is Steven Branco from San Francisco. Last Autumn the opportunity arose to spend a few months in Buenos Aires with my fiancee. I had just left my job at an international bank, and was looking for an opportunity to learn Spanish while continuing to develop professionally. Caryna at BAC and Sebastian at Espanex did a wonderful job of working with me to find an appropriate internship. Ultimately, they found me a position at Banking Consulting Services, a niche finance consultancy in Buenos Aires. At BCS I received an in-depth look at the Argentine / Latin American financial system, traveled on a consultancy project, and produced sophisticated excel models for a top-tier client. The experience has been very positive.

Hola, me llamo Steven Branco, de San Francisco EE.UU. En el otoño del año pasado, apareció la oportunidad de pasar un par de meses en Buenos Aires con mi fiancee. Acabé de terminar mi trabajo a un banco internacional, y estaba buscando una oportunidad de aprender castellano mientras desarrollar mi carrera profesional. Caryna de BAC y Sebastian de Espanex hicieron un trabajo genial de conseguirme una pasantía apropiado para la experiencia que tengo. Finalmente, me encontraron una posición en Banking Consulting Services, una consultora financiera en Buenos Aires. En BCS obtuve una mirada profunda al sistema financiera de la Argentina y America Latín. También, tuve la oportunidad de viajar por negocios, y hacer modelos sofisticados en excel para un cliente de alto nivel. La experiencia ha sido muy bien.
Steven Branco, USA , steven.a.branco@gmail.com

No hay comentarios: