lunes, 16 de junio de 2008

I would highly recomend staying with BAC! From USA

HI my name's Dylan and I'm from Santa Cruz, California. I spent a month living with BAC and the family while studying spanish in Buenos Aires. I couldn't have asked for better hosts. They made me feel right at home in their house, and were full of great ideas for things to do and places to see. One of the highlights of my time there was getting to go see some soccer matches. BAC introduced me to a friend who could get tickets and we were able to go see three matches while I was there. Staying with BAC and the Mama not only helped me to learn the language better but also gave me a much better understanding of the country. They really made me feel like I belonged and was a welcome guest rather than just another traveller passing through. I would highly recomend staying with BAC to anyone that is thinking of spending some time in Buenos Aires.
Dylan Staniec, California, USA, dylan1121@sbcglobal.net

No hay comentarios: