martes, 28 de abril de 2009

The faculty and resident that I interacted with at Rivadavia were fantastic! From USA




During the month of april, 2009 BAC search me an Internship program in my professional area. I spent time interning in “Hospital Rivadavia” a public hospital in Buenos Aires. I spent mornings in the Emergency department with ample opportunity for direct patient contact and to work as if I were a resident here. I saw a broad spectrum of clinical pathology.


The faculty and resident that I interacted with at Rivadavia were fantastic! The physicians were very Welcoming and everyone helped me learn medical words in spanish. Overral! I would recommend the Internship with BAC to anyone who would like to learn what about the public health care system in Argentina
Katherine Scott, Chicago, USA, kscott@aecom.yu.edu

No hay comentarios: